Where: São Paulo.
Contact (CV): firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: to define based on previous experience
VirtualiSurg is a software design company specializing in medical and surgical training. It develops immersive simulators for use by operating room staff. VirtualiSurg has an increasing team working in a multicultural, international, and highly interdisciplinary environment.
Our mission: to secure medical practice by developing human experience and expertise.
Our ambition: to give each surgeon the opportunity to train and/or improve with the know-how of recognized and legitimate practitioners.
About the role
- Lead the RH Department in Brazil, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Responsible for managing all Human Resources subsystems including Personnel Administration, Compensation & Benefits, Union & Labor Relations, Organizational Development, Recruitment & Selection.
- Hybrid working model (office in Av. Paulista).
What you will do
- Full ownership of People Operations, including payroll processing and HR administration.
- Expert knowledge and ownership of local laws and compliance matters, in line with local policies and processes.
- Ownership of creating and issuing employment documentation, in line with the processes for the end-to-end employee life cycle, such as employment contracts, starter packs, leaver letters & employee changes etc.
- Support on the employer managed mobility documentation.
- Data processing of all People input such as starters, leavers, changes and leave management (such as parental leaves etc.), ensuring 100% accuracy for payroll processing.
- Management of People Inbox, query management and responding to relevant employee queries, escalating when necessary.
- Benefits management, processing, and reporting – in line with local laws and processes .
- Assisting in the processing of annual salary increases / bonuses / Relocation payments and any other payments required.
- Working with the outsourced payroll partner, ensuring timely submission of all payroll schedules and where applicable working with the finance team to ensure appropriate deadlines are met for the payroll cycle.
What we want you to bring along
- Graduated in Business Administration, Psychology, HR Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a People Operations capacity, experience working for multiple country clusters is preferred.
- Experience with HR administration and data processing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Experience in digital communication and project management apps, e.g., Slack and Asana.
- Supportive, willing to help and communicates openly with the business.
- Highly organized, creates structure, manages deadlines and systematic via effective time management.
- Fluent in English is imperative, French is appreciated.
- Ability to prioritize and commit to deadlines.
- Experience in diversity and inclusion.
- Easy to relate to and create partnerships.
- Good communicator, Empathetic Cooperative, Discrete.
Equal Opportunity and diversity
VirtualiSurg is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Diversity, multiculturalism and multidisciplinarity are pillars of our recruitment strategy. We consider this to be an important asset for innovating and creating technological breakthroughs. Passion, empathy, and the quest for meaning are values shared by our team members. We build fantastic XR simulations thanks to a close-knit team that pushes the limits with enthusiasm and determination.