As part of its strong growth, VirtualiSurg is looking to strengthen its team with Technical Artists with focus on coding (HLSL, C#), shaders, simulations, fluids, particle system, lighting (all in Unity) ready for VR, to aid the development of world class training medical stations, thus supporting the creation of realistic virtual environments and simulations.
This position will allow you to develop the tools and techniques and work in a highly innovative, young and dynamic environment with a strong social impact, where you will work together with multidisciplinary teams to produce highly immersive content.
- Produce optimized Assets/Shaders/Tools/Scripts in a realistic style that is suitable for VR runtime
- Work with the team to analyze the visual requirements and provide effective solutions
- Engage in collective responsibility for maintaining a high-quality product
- Other 3D art projects completed in a similar tech artist role within games, simulation and VR.
- Experience in Unity, other similar game engines are a plus.
- Knowledge of the latest tools and techniques in 3D art, shaders and rendering, including but not limited to PBR, physics simulation and optimization for real-time game engines.
- Proven track record of both artistic and technical creativity is desirable, with a passion for working with teams and solving problems.
- Interest and experience in fluid and cloth dynamics.
- Experience in evaluating and defining technical art requirements for others to follow.
- Interest in VR, MR and AR technologies is essential, experience is preferred.
- A strong eye for detail and understanding of color, light, structure and form.
- A good command of English is essential
- (Nice to have) Experience with 2D/3D creation packages (Maya/Max/Zbrush/Photoshop/Substance, etc…)
- Agile and responsive
- Organized and methodical
- Sense of teamwork and positive spirit
- Curious and endowed with a strong capacity for adaptation
- Very good relationship
- Creativity and strength of proposal