As part of its strong growth, VirtualiSurg is looking to strengthen its team with QA Software Engineer. Your role would be to improve our tests framework and be in contact with different developers from several projects to understand their test needs, following a project until its delivery.
- Be responsible for manual and automated testing of features across various platforms including web, mobile and VR.
- Own the planning, development and execution of test plans and test cases.
- Evaluate the quality of features on user experience and playability
- Identify, record, document in detail, and track bugs
- Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality.
- Help develop, improve, and employ testing strategies and techniques.
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution.
- Interpret and report testing results and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
- Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Experience with game development as a QA Engineer
- Passion for video games and software quality
- Coding knowledge, with C# and Unity as a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience with NoSQL is a plus.
- Passionate about innovation, new technologies and security
- Agile and reactive
- Organized and methodical
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Curious and adaptable
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Creative and proactive