As part of its strong growth, VirtualiSurg is looking to strengthen its team with Full Stack Developers. Your role is concurrently to participate in building a new solution: develop the new web application and maintain/enhance the existing platform.
- Work with the development and product teams to define requirements for internal and externally facing web applications, such as admin portals, content creator tools, and user interfaces for clients and final users.
- Work with UX/UI designers to ensure interfaces conform to internal style specifications.
- Work with Android/iOS teams to ensure a consistent user experience in web and mobile apps.
- Lead or collaborate on the design of frontend applications’ architecture.
- Implement features and functionality based on the existing website.
- Write tests using modern frameworks such as Jest.
- Contribute to documentation of architecture and release notes.
- Use modern build pipelines and CI/CD.
- Monitor and improve application performance.
- Write and maintain server-side code, PHP/Symfony/Api-Platform and some services in NodeJS, to perform functions such as querying and processing results from a database, file handling, and data ETL.
- Build on top of a serverless architecture.
- Demonstrate deep technical understanding of highly interactive/dynamic web applications.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other software developers to meet business goals
- Familiarity with AWS services such as API Gateway, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, and the Serverless Application Model is desirable.
- Git (PRs, etc.)
- Linux experience
- Enterprise application development
- Experience with CSS and preprocessors such as Sass or Less is desirable.
- Systems integration (REST APIs, etc.)
- Ability to understand business needs and articulate problems and solutions to non-technical users
- Communicate well in English.
- Ability to break systems down into components, analyze problem, and formulate multiple solution options
- Thrives in a startup environment; willingness to take direction and jump in and help on almost any project or problem as the need arises
- Ability to work productively in new tools and technologies quickly
- Passionate about innovation, new technologies and security
- Agile and reactive
- Organized and methodical
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Curious and adaptable
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Creative and proactive
Job Category: Engeneering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sao Paulo